9 Things To Do At People’s Fair
Top 9 Things to Do at the People’s Fair – sponsored by 9NEWS
- Music – We’ve upgraded the music this year and are bringing in Guster and Night Riots on Saturday June 3 and Fiddle Science on Sunday, June 4, all playing at the prAna Main Stage.
- Yoga – Come early for a free yoga class! Join us at the prAna Main Stage at 10am on Saturday and Sunday, June 3 and 4, and enjoy yoga in the park as a way to kick off your weekend at the People’s Fair!
- Fine Artists – This is the first fine art show of the year taking place in Denver, and we have some of the region’s best artists!
- Happy Hour – Enjoy happy hour at the People’s Fair with $1 off beer, wine and cocktails (10am-noon each day)
- Art in the Park – Unleash your inner Picasso; materials, instruction and a free glass of wine courtesy of Infinite Monkey Theorem will be provided.
- Grapes & Grains Gardens – Sample a variety of beer and wine and receive a souvenir tasting glass!
- Mural Project – Check out talented young artists creating murals onsite at the People’s Fair. Vote on the People’s Choice mural favorite to be displayed after the festival.
- Denver Pride – Show your neighborhood pride by getting yourself a Denver or Denver neighborhood t-shirt at the Aksels booth.
- Eats – Enjoy delicious festival food and visit our sponsors sampling tasty snacks!