Welcome Summer (Interns)!
It’s officially summer and the passing of Memorial day brings with it many privileges; like wearing white pants, drinking rose without being made fun of (too much…), and for us at TPP, it means some much needed help has arrived.
Top 5 Qualities we look for in our interns:
- A can-do attitude: Do you hear of a problem and think “Challenge, accepted!” Do you excel in fast-paced environments and go with the punches (metaphorically of course, although we usually do end up with some scratches and bruises from who-knows-what chair or pop-up tent)?
- Natural planners: You know the type, the ones who take the reins on a vacation itinerary, family re-union, or even just a Friday night meet up. We’re looking at you type-A ers.
- Team Player: I mean, it is our name. We work long hours, in close quarters, and sometimes things get real. You gotta be able to roll up your sleeves, pitch in, and get ‘er done.
- Great people skills: Events bring out the best and sometimes the worst in people so we need team members with cool tempers, good communication skills (yes, hand animation helps), and overall social creatures (introverts need not apply).
- Did someone mention Fun?? Do you like events? Do you attend music, food, camping, beer, “insert latest craze here” festivals? Great, you’ll love helping make the events that much better from your own experiences.
Team Player offers three Internship Sessions:
- Spring: January-April
- Summer: May-August
- Fall: September-December
Click here for more info and we’ll talk to you soon (possible between flights, on off-hours, and slightly out of breath). Whew, bring it on summer!